Sunday, May 15, 2011

The birth of the weblog


It’s a while that I’ve left my Persian weblog. The reason is obvious. I was not free to write my ideas. In my last post, I wrote a sentence about the martyrdom of two young guys by Iran government and my friends in Iran just sent a message to me “You are going to come back to Iran, you should be careful.” I can not be that much conservative. Each person has some capacity.
The domain of my weblog was “blogfa”. The manager of “blogfa” is a person in Iran who easily blocks your weblog because of not satisfying governors’ rules. “wordpress” and “blogger” are filtered in Iran, and with “blogfa” you are exposed to lose all of your document all at once. Unlike “blogger” and “wordpress”, “blogfa” does not have any option for moving to another domain. Some people advised some ways, but I didn’t succeed. Finally I decided to put that away, and start my new weblog. My ideas have been changed a lot during these years and maybe it’s better to start in a new place for this different person.
It’s about 6 months that I’ve come to Netherlands for research and this is a good opportunity to compel myself to practice my English. In addition, in order to grow my ideas I think that I should be able to communicate with people from all over the world. The name of my weblog is “The garden of the heart”, the  English meaning of the previous one "Baghcheye del".

No comments:

Post a Comment